Add-on Suscipious Logins Tracker or Track Log In IPs

DRE

If there could be a way to track log-in IPs that would be great. I'd pay for that.

One female user said that someone changed her password and she had to reset it then later on her old password worked again. Another user said that sometimes she's online whenever she logged out. This has been a recent issue that I had previously warned my members about (in not so many words) on March 3rd. I am naturally suspicious because I have had hosting issues at the beginning of this year and now on my 5th host. From between the time of moving from my 3rd host, my site had changed hands with several different people, most who were hosts, some who were not. I won't be naming names because that would be jumping to conclusions but I would like a way to track who is logging into whose account. Is there an addon that tracks the IPs used when a member logs in? I know that IPs are only checked when someone registers for the first time, posts and when they are browsing in Current Activity but there is no way to track it when people login.

Small Feature Suggestion: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/suscipious-logins-tracker-or-track-log-in-ips.54169/

Last edited:
One female user said that someone changed her password and she had to reset it then later on her old password worked again.

I can do This addon, but You can resolve this problem easy.

SELECT *
FROM `xf_admin_log`
WHERE `request_url` LIKE 'users/%/save'
LIMIT 0 , 100

And You can see is admin editing user. And Admin ip in this table.

About Search - addon should completely remodel under 1.2, and in general there is flawed. It is in my plans, but not the next. Well, this is offtopic :-)

According to your request, it is not clear what is missing.
There is a table xf_ip, a functional view who came from a certain ip, and from what ip user login.
/admin.php?users/search and than IP tab
/admin.php?users/someuser.1/edit and than IP tab
So please clarify what he must do the desired addon.

Basically it should track when the user logged into the site and what IP they used.

Does Xenforo log what IP a user logs in under each time? If that's what it does then yeah it shows that list of IPs in the AdminCP under Users. Does that IP list show the last time a user has used that IP to login?

Does Xenforo log what IP a user logs in under each time? If that's what it does then yeah it shows that list of IPs in the AdminCP under Users. Does that IP list show the last time a user has used that IP to login?

XenForo do all this.
Just look IP tab in user/edit on You forum.

Top Bottom