• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[SurreyForum] XenKingPin: Pay To Pin (Thread Sticky Bidding), Pay to Bump, <pay per click>

New version: xenKingPin_v1_0_4.zip
This version allows users to update the price of their bid after they have pinned it...
This should create BIDDING WARS ... effectively allowing users to keep up-ing the amount of credits they spend to have their advert pinned right at the top

See here

If you want to test this without paypal, and just want a few credits on your super admin account, log in to phpMyAdmin and run the following:

Code:
INSERT INTO `sf_xenkingpin_credits` (`user_id`, `username`, `credits`, `created_date`, `ip`, `user_token`) VALUES
(1, 'YOURSUPERADMINNAME', 10000, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 'x', 'x');

Change YOURSUPERADMINNAME to your super admin user name

Found a bug in v1_0_4 on some databases

Not all databases support "order by GREATEST (etc, etc)" << The space may have been causing an issue, I'm now using "order by GREATEST(etc, etc)"
This is only a minor bug fix, if it's already working on your version, then there is no need to update.

new version : xenKingPin_v1_0_5.zip

Another minor update.

Bug Fixed: The PayPal example button contained the following class: "AutoValidator"
This class prevents the example PayPal from re-directing to PayPal (with this class included, the form simply waits for an Ajax response, which isn't what you want).

I've now updated the Example PayPal button to only contian the following classes (as mentioned in post 2) :
class="xenForm formOverlay"

I've update the example to prevent people from accidentally using this class.

The new version is in the first post: xenKingPin_v1_0_6.zip

[Thank you for PMing and letting me know about any issues you find]

Hi,

Not sure what's going wrong here but not matter what I do I keep getting the following message

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Pretty sure I have done everything correctly with the installation.

Yep, the last update I did I uploaded the wrong XML file. Updated with the correct one now

I'm now off line for a few weeks (moving house), so I cant really give much support
But I'll be back online after the new year (at some point, depending how long it takes to get reconnected)

Top Bottom