Super Administrators

Drae

Hey guys!

Stepped into a problem tonight on my XF site. As I had a friend help with the initial set-up (as he had to convert our database for us), it appears that he has super administrator permission and my admin accounts do not.

It says in the admin cp that I need to access my config.php file but I can't find any instructions anywhere on how to change users using that to super administrators (probably just not looking in the right place). Is it also possible to edit the config.php file using simple notepad?

Hey guys!

Stepped into a problem tonight on my XF site. As I had a friend help with the initial set-up (as he had to convert our database for us), it appears that he has super administrator permission and my admin accounts do not.

It says in the admin cp that I need to access my config.php file but I can't find any instructions anywhere on how to change users using that to super administrators (probably just not looking in the right place). Is it also possible to edit the config.php file using simple notepad?

Yes, just add or remove whatever user id you want to have SuperAdmin access.

Top Bottom