Suggestions please!

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
On our forum on vbulletin we had these badges included for our plat members and lifetime members.

platinum-member.gif

platlifetime2.gif

Now the members are missing them, and have asked for them back. The problem is, i'm having trouble finding a way of adding them in without adding "clutter".

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/to-do-list.144047/

Any suggestions.?

That look really good, but it's unfortunate that it would cover some text on the longer usernames.

What about changing the shade of the colour behind the text completely? Where it's currently blue (red for mods). Having a platinum coloured or brushed steel textured effect for plat members? Gold for lifetime maybe. It wouldn't be obvious to someone new that's what it represents, but it would certainly differentiate it and be very easy to spot for existing members.

I'm not sure how you could then encourage someone to visit the plat benefit page from there though to make a sale to new member, if you were worried about that.

On our forum on vbulletin we had these badges included for our plat members and lifetime members.

platinum-member.gif

platlifetime2.gif

Now the members are missing them, and have asked for them back. The problem is, i'm having trouble finding a way of adding them in without adding "clutter".

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/to-do-list.144047/

Any suggestions.?
I have an idea that may or may not work for you but it is a long explanation for a simple thing, if you want to hear it pm me so I don't sound ridiculous trying to explain it publicly with an idea that I don't have the vocab to explain. I know my idea will work as I had tried it for something else months ago just messing around but I just don't know if it suits you. Lemme know

I have an idea that may or may not work for you but it is a long explanation for a simple thing, if you want to hear it pm me so I don't sound ridiculous trying to explain it publicly with an idea that I don't have the vocab to explain. I know my idea will work as I had tried it for something else months ago just messing around but I just don't know if it suits you. Lemme know

Let me know :)

Top Bottom