1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Suggestion: Staff Online in Right Column (asign a usergroup)

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by TNCclubman, Aug 5, 2010.

1. TNCclubman

TNCclubman Well-Known Member

That 'staff online' in the right column, could you guys make it a usergroup that shows up that we can change in the admin panel, and not just 'staff' ie admins or moderators?

I want to make my 'advertisers' show up there so our members can quickly contact them for stuff when they're online. Gives them more of an incentive to log on the site. Create more member interaction with the people paying the bills. Everyone wins!
  2. James

James Well-Known Member

I have faith that Kier/Mike has set an ACP control that defines which usergroup members are included! :)
  3. Ahmed

Ahmed Well-Known Member

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Implemented in 1.2
    Jeremy likes this.
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I see someone is looking at reports. (y) And I see someone isn't doing their job (hint: me).
    Brogan likes this.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for reporting, it helps as there are thousands of suggestions to search through every time a new feature is announced.
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Any time. There's a few in there that seem to be implemented but really aren't as they discuss stuff such as colors. I should probably go back to my node.js programming and finish some of those. :cautious: