Lack of interest [Suggestion] Simplify/clean the members connected page

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Green Cat

IMO the Members Connected page is very much unlike the rest of XenForo it is too clutored and not very userfriendly.
Every single user occupies too much space and there is completely unneeded things such as "Messages: 0 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 0" and "New Member, Male, 36" which do not really have their place there at all.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will put it on my list to go through tomorrow, see what I feel about it, what I expect to be on there and how I think it's suitable to be displayed, and think of some arguments. I have yet to take a look at that particular page.

I like it, so long as more information does not get added. The only problem I have is how to organize the members like; joined date, post count, alphabet etc, but that has already been talked about in other threads so...

Odd.... I just looked at the Members Online page and it said I was viewing an unknown page. Refreshing showed that I was viewing the Members Online page.

Top Bottom