Duplicate [Suggestion] Signature - Disable per member

Shelley

Not sure whether this has been suggested did a quick search. I'm not even sure if this is an option yet (backend) and with the allowance of the member being able t hide signatures I found that I don't want to hide signatures totally but by members who use animated signatures and signatures that confuse people into clicking. My suggestion is and pending on acceptance, would it be possible to allow members to insert members names with signatures they want to hide but still retain viewing signatures as a whole?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not sure whether this has been suggested did a quick search. I'm not even sure if this is an option yet (backend) and with the allowance of the member being able t hide signatures I found that I don't want to hide signatures totally but by members who use animated signatures and signatures that confuse people into clicking. My suggestion is and pending on acceptance, would it be possible to allow members to insert members names with signatures they want to hide but still retain viewing signatures as a whole?
Did Floris get you with a prank again?

I'd also like a way to disallow signatures on a member to member basis, for the ones that do abuse the signature system.