Lack of interest [Suggestion] Sanitize Profile Option for Admin

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Wired

Personally whenever I ban a spammer I "sanitize" their profile. I erase their PMs, VMs, profile info, and posts. Wouldn't mind a button that does that in the admin area.

Wouldn't mind to have a similar option that lets you selectively sanitize only part of a profile of a member in good standing (e.g. nuke only their VMs, or only their profile fields). Seen too many "enthusiastic" members post 20 posts in 20 min (valid posts at that) just to be able to get their URL to show up in their profile for SEO purposes, and then quickly slink away back into the ether.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'd rather it be a front-end option as opposed to something in the admin panel, that way non-admin staff can make use of the feature too.

I somewhat support the idea. I think it would be helpful if there are some cleaning-up tools after a board got spam flooded or trolled.

Speaking of cleaning tools, I'd LOVE to see a multi-person ban tool. Search for users with certain criteria, and then you could check off each one you'd like to ban (with the optional select all box of course).

Top Bottom