Implemented [Suggestion] Post Icons - Like Sticky, Poll Indicator, Locked/Closed Threads

Neutral Singh

There seems to be no indicator in forumdisplay that a particular thread is a sticky or has a poll or its closed or locked... is it deliberate? if yes, then can there be some sort of color definitions that could tell me from a causal look about the nature of the topic.

i think, it was a rather basic useful feature...

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Currently theres no indicator for a "poll". But certainly there are icons to denote a sticky, closed thread and a redirect to the right of the thread title (as pointed out by Forsaken) on the thread listing page.

Sticky:
sticky.png

Closed:
locked.png

Redirect:
redirect.png

the icons are very small .they will get unnoticed

since the fonts of title are big .. they icons shud be big to get noticed

well... i don't find it to an ideal location to have these icons... actually, its pretty easy to miss them there at the right side...

they icons shud be big to get noticed

They're fine as they are, a forum is for discussions, not for pointlessly staring at the little icons that show whether a thread is closed, a sticky or a redirect.

The way they are now isn't distracting, and that's how it should be. If you move them or make them larger then they just get in the way of what's really supposed to be important on a forum.

Top Bottom