Duplicate [Suggestion] No Team page?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It was also said that with the page system, it's ridiculously easy to create a 'Meet the Staff' page with pictures and details, so it's almost superfluous.

It was also said that with the page system, it's ridiculously easy to create a 'Meet the Staff' page with pictures and details, so it's almost superfluous.

Yes, but it would be nice if it were automatic, based on user groups.

Yep. Think - Logician's WebTemplates. Similar with some added features. :)

I do think a team page option is getting a bit overused in most bulletin board systems. A better way to do this is to, as said above, make a custom page where you have some detail about the staff. Not only is this much more innovative, but it also gives the staff a bit of personality as they can customize their own bit in the page.

I do think a team page option is getting a bit overused in most bulletin board systems. A better way to do this is to, as said above, make a custom page where you have some detail about the staff. Not only is this much more innovative, but it also gives the staff a bit of personality as they can customize their own bit in the page.

Yup I think this works nicely :)

I searched for it, but didnt found one.

Is there no overview of the teammembers or groups (Admins, Moderators, etc...)?

I tried to talk 'em into it, but the guys are really busy with coding. This is something that may be put up at a later time.

I tried to talk 'em into it, but the guys are really busy with coding. This is something that may be put up at a later time.

Clearly you need to be made admin already, so you can just make it yourself... and start leaking details of the ACP to everyone. Seekritly, of course.

Clearly you need to be made admin already, so you can just make it yourself... and start leaking details of the ACP to everyone. Seekritly, of course.

jawdrop.gif
Never! I'd be afraid of breaking something since they're working on it almost all day/night.

Top Bottom