Implemented [Suggestion] Move "Save changes" to directly below the editor (in "edit post" mode)

Nick

The title pretty much explains the suggestion. I have two reasons why:
  1. Consistency: When posting a new thread, the "Create thread" button is directly below the editor, and the "upload" button is below that. I think the editor should match, to make for a consistent layout.
  2. Efficiency: I, out of habit, have an expectation of being able to (after editing my message) press TAB then ENTER to submit/save my changes. Currently, that doesn't work since the first button is the "upload" button.
In other words, I'm able to use TAB+ENTER when creating a new thread, but not when editing an existing message.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The title pretty much explains the suggestion. I have two reasons why:
  1. When posting a new thread, the "Create thread" button is directly below the editor, and the "upload" button is below that. I think the editor should match, to make for a consistent layout.
  2. I, out of habit, have an expectation of being able to (after editing my message) press TAB then ENTER to submit/save my changes. Currently, that doesn't work since the first button is the "upload" button.
In other words, I'm able to use TAB+ENTER when creating a new thread, but not when editing an existing message.

I fully support this proposition.

Top Bottom