Implemented [Suggestion] Conversation titles needs a tooltip showing recipients

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know this is an old one.. but PLEASE can we get this.. I currently have an inbox full of "Halloween Theme Purchase" titled PM's with me as the last poster and no obvious way of determining who the other party is without manually going into them all and checking. I really don't need to see my own avatar here, but I do need to know who the other party I sent the PM to was.

This would be greatly appreciated :)

Another vote for this - it's hard to get an easy overview of conversations if you can't see who is participating at a glance. It seems odd to have your own username listed in many cases, but not the other participants - it's not very logical or easy to use from an end-user perspective.

I know this is an old one.. but PLEASE can we get this.. I currently have an inbox full of "Halloween Theme Purchase" titled PM's with me as the last poster and no obvious way of determining who the other party is without manually going into them all and checking. I really don't need to see my own avatar here, but I do need to know who the other party I sent the PM to was.
This would be greatly appreciated :)
Exactly !!!!!

xenforo.looking.for.a.conversation.cant.find.it.webp

I am also for this suggestion.
Another vote for this

Please ... figure something out here !

FWIW, I don't want a tooltip.

I would like a Tooltip only if there are greater than 8 participants (which would be rare). I want a list of their names or better yet a list of their avatars.

conversation.participants.besides.me.webp

Top Bottom