Lack of interest [Suggestion] Account Session/Login Security

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would be even better, though granted a lot of worked, if sessions were tracked like Google Mail. If you log in on your home PC, then say log in on your work PC, you can see you are logged in at home and choose not to kick the session.

Interesting, but bit drastic, I am not certain how many people will use this.
I don't want someone in internet cafe getting into my account by guessing my pass, and then have the ability to kick the legit session here at home out.

Interesting, but bit drastic, I am not certain how many people will use this.
I don't want someone in internet cafe getting into my account by guessing my pass, and then have the ability to kick the legit session here at home out.

The latest sign in would over rule. If someone at an internet cafe use your login, you would know and login to kick him out and change your password.

The latest sign in would over rule. If someone at an internet cafe use your login, you would know and login to kick him out and change your password.
Granted that they haven't changed all the information on your account first. Depending on the latency of the server you are hosting on, that really isn't an unlikely situation.

Granted that they haven't changed all the information on your account first. Depending on the latency of the server you are hosting on, that really isn't an unlikely situation.

Yes I understand. Let's take a look at another use for the account session "kick". How about "premium" access for one account and then he/she shares it with multiple people? If xenforo can get that right, I'm all in. I think Yahoo already has this in use now.

Top Bottom