Resource icon

Sucuri API 1.0.0a

No permission to download

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Sucuri API - Integrate with Sucuri website firewall.

This add-on makes use of Sucuri's basic API to enable viewing of proxy details and force a cache purge.

Features:
  • View brief firewall status and information.
  • Force a firewall cache purge directly from the ACP.
  • View whitelisted IP addresses.
Installation:
  1. Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
  2. Upload the contents of the 'upload' folder to your root XenForo directory.
  3. Install the provided .xml file...

Read more about this resource...

Have it installed and it is showing my status and my whitelisted IP Addresses, however when I check the box to clear the cache it tells me I need to enter the API info in options. The info is in there and it is working since its pulling the firewall status and whitelisted IP's. So I am not sure if the clear cache feature is working or not.

Have it installed and it is showing my status and my whitelisted IP Addresses, however when I check the box to clear the cache it tells me I need to enter the API info in options. The info is in there and it is working since its pulling the firewall status and whitelisted IP's. So I am not sure if the clear cache feature is working or not.
Ah, I see the issue. It's a simple fix and I'll push it shortly. The cache is cleared though.

Fixed in the latest release. Just upload the new files and it should be all sorted. :)

For those who are using Sucuri and XenForo.
How do you restore Real Visitor's IP? :)
I hate adding all IP range on nginx.conf :D
Might degrade performance :)

This one works for me:
Code:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_SUCURI_CLIENTIP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_SUCURI_CLIENTIP']; }

For those who are using Sucuri and XenForo.
How do you restore Real Visitor's IP? :)
I hate adding all IP range on nginx.conf :D
Might degrade performance :)

This one works for me:
Code:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_SUCURI_CLIENTIP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_SUCURI_CLIENTIP']; }

Now I see this lol, I already figured that out after asking their support and they refered me to their kb page, you should have told me this before. :sneaky:

Anyway thanks. ;)

Reactions: rdn
Sorry to reopen this thread.

But I urgently need Xenforo to show the real IP address of a user. I tried to follow the suggestion here https://kb.sucuri.net/cloudproxy/Troubleshooting/same-user-ip But I'm not finding Xenforo and the Apache 2.4 configuration would require much more tech knowledge then I have.

Is there anyone who knows a simple way to enable RealIP for users on Xenforo? I know there is a cloudflare plugin that works but none for Sucuri?

Sorry to reopen this thread.

But I urgently need Xenforo to show the real IP address of a user. I tried to follow the suggestion here https://kb.sucuri.net/cloudproxy/Troubleshooting/same-user-ip But I'm not finding Xenforo and the Apache 2.4 configuration would require much more tech knowledge then I have.

Is there anyone who knows a simple way to enable RealIP for users on Xenforo? I know there is a cloudflare plugin that works but none for Sucuri?
Add this to your XenForo config file (located at library/config.php):

PHP:
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_SUCURI_CLIENTIP']))
{
    $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_SUCURI_CLIENTIP'];
}

Top Bottom