Awaiting feedback Subscription canceled. User Status not updated

Ghostaunt

Hello,

I have a bug on my forum with subscriptions..
An user had canceled his monthly subscription and his status was not updated.

The first paiement was the 21 december
The second was the 21 january
And he has stopped his subscription the 19 february. So the third paiement was not done, and his subscription was not expirated on my admin panel.
I had to manually cancel his subscription today because he was always premium..
On my logs I have in 19 february this line :
Action: Information: No txn_id. No action to take.

Thanks for your help.

If you've since cancelled his subscription manually, it's unlikely that we can really do any debugging. I would have needed to see what was in the "active upgrades" page for him. (If you just changed his user group, please check the active upgrades page to see what's there for this user.)

Note that cancelling a subscription doesn't do anything instantly so there isn't an action to take. It just stops any further payments which would cause it to downgrade once the end date was reached.

Oh, I have clicked on "Downgrade" in this page this morning... :/
Can I retrieve data also in database ? I think you wanted the "End time" value ?

Well have a look at the expired user upgrades page -- what does the end date show for this user?

Ahh, I misread the code. There's a value that isn't exposed to the UI so you'll need to check the xf_user_upgrade_expired table directly to read it. It's the original_end_date field for this user's upgrade (you'll need to identify it by the user_id and user_upgrade_id). What value does original_end_date show?

Yes of course !

Unknown Upgrade - Information: No txn_id. No action to take. : Saturday at 2:02 PM, Unknown Account
Unknown Upgrade - Information: No txn_id. No action to take : Thursday at 4:02 PM, Unknown Account
Premium 1 mois - Payment: Payment received, upgraded/extended : Jan 21, 2015, ****(username)****
Premium 1 mois - Payment: Payment received, upgraded/extended : Dec 22, 2014, ****(username)****

Was anything ever done to this user to manually give the user the upgrade? I don't see any reason for it to have happened like this unless the user already had the upgrade for 1 month when the payment came through. That would have extended it by a month (which, since they had a month left, would mean they then had 2 months left).

Are you running any add-ons that relate to user upgrades?

Otherwise, I don't see anything to indicate that this should have happened. Does this extra month appear for any other users?

Was anything ever done to this user to manually give the user the upgrade?
No, nothing...

Are you running any add-ons that relate to user upgrades?
I have any add-ons related to user subscriptions/upgrades

Otherwise, I don't see anything to indicate that this should have happened. Does this extra month appear for any other users?
This is the first time that an user cancelled his subcription. So I don't know at the moment... We will see when another user will have cancelled his sub :/

Top Bottom