MG 2.0 Subcategory content is not displayed after the update

akhan

Subcategory content is not displayed after the update.
It is not displayed even though it contains a media item
Version: 2.0.4

xmgbug.webp

Have a check through all of the category permissions and/or use the Analyze permissions tool to figure out what has been set unexpectedly.

Have a check through all of the category permissions and/or use the Analyze permissions tool to figure out what has been set unexpectedly.
I checked all the permits, everything seems to have to be
I compared this problem after the update
Media items uploaded after update do not show any problems
I am having this problem with media items that were loaded before the update

Thanks for submitting a ticket with details.

You had an option set which limited the number of days media will show in the index or categories to only 30 days.

This option is usually only required if you have performance issues when loading the full amount of media on very busy categories. Even then, limiting it to the last year or several months is suitable.

I've changed it to 365 days for you and the images are now visible. There's a small bug here, though. There should be a load more link, even if the result set within the last X days is empty. But, you likely won't be affected by that now.

Thanks for submitting a ticket with details.

You had an option set which limited the number of days media will show in the index or categories to only 30 days.

This option is usually only required if you have performance issues when loading the full amount of media on very busy categories. Even then, limiting it to the last year or several months is suitable.

I've changed it to 365 days for you and the images are now visible. There's a small bug here, though. There should be a load more link, even if the result set within the last X days is empty. But, you likely won't be affected by that now.
Thank you so much.
you can delete topics that were created incorrectly.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/subcategory-content-is-not-displayed-after-the-update.147177/
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfmg-2-default-landing-page.146662/

Top Bottom