Sub Users?

bored

Hi, I'm looking at purchasing a XenForo license and I wanted to know if I'll be able to give two of my admins access to my account as sort of "sub users". By this I mean they would be able to acquire addons on my behalf and add them to my site accordingly.

Is this a thing you can do? Does XenForo support this?

Thanks.

You can add them as associated forum users which would grant access to the customer support forums and resources.

They would not however have access to your XF customer account, nor be able to download XF.

You can add them as associated forum users which would grant access to the customer support forums and resources.

They would not however have access to your XF customer account, nor be able to download XF.

That's the clarification I was looking for and exactly what I needed, thank you. I now have a second question for you. I believe I've read on here before that people are allowed to run a second instance of XenForo under the same license for testing purposes under the condition that the board is private and used only for testing purposes. Is this correct?

Top Bottom