XF 1.2 Sub Node Icons

Wesker

Here is the extra css code for the actual node

.node .node_267 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .node_267 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("images/nodes/jimbo.png");
background-position: 0px 0px;
}
.node .node_267 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_267 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
}

How would I adjust this so subnodes or nodes that appear under a specific parent node display?

Well the code above displays the default icon. Something needs to be altered in the code to make it apply for sub forums.
How exactly are you referring to... it depends on how you have your forums to display.

With forums popup enabled

Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 1.53.12 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 1.53.23 AM.webp

Without popup display

Screen Shot 2014-05-12 at 1.59.27 AM.webp

If you are talking about the little mini-icons on the without popup display I'm not really sure that you can have different ones (but probably can using the .node .subForumList modified for the associated node).

But until you clarify exactly what you are referring to it's kind of hard to help.

That is the .node .subForumList CSS segment.. by examining your code in Chrome Developer you should be able to get the node number and see what needs to be used.
The section that controls those is

.subForumList li .nodeTitle:before (for read)
and
.subForumList li .unread .nodeTitle:before (for unread)

I don't think you can break them down into individual node #'s. I've pretty much gotten away from using that and went to prefixes on my sites. You can play around with the that or possibly
li.node.forum.level-n.node_XXX, where XXX is the node number.

The one that is working is this
.node .node_267 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .node_267 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
}
.node .node_267 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_267 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
}

How would I readjust the code or what is the code you're using?

Top Bottom