XF 2.0 Sub-forums to show on node listing on mobile?

Alternadiv

I’m trying to get sub-forums to show on mobile as they do on web. I blocked the CSS that tells them not to show, but that somehow still doesn’t work. Am I missing something somewhere else?

Try this:

Subforum links

This will remove the font awesome icon and also show subforums in responsive. Note you must select the following:

Admin control panel -> Appearance -> Style properties -> Node/forum list -> Sub-forums display style -> Listed below node

CSS:
// remove sub node fa

.subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum::before, .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--category::before {
    display: none;
}

// add subforum links to responsive

@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) {
	.node-subNodesFlat {
    	display: inline-block;
	}
}

Try this:

Subforum links

This will remove the font awesome icon and also show subforums in responsive. Note you must select the following:

Admin control panel -> Appearance -> Style properties -> Node/forum list -> Sub-forums display style -> Listed below node

CSS:
// remove sub node fa

.subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum::before, .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--category::before {
    display: none;
}

// add subforum links to responsive

@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) {
    .node-subNodesFlat {
        display: inline-block;
    }
}
This was the one that did work.

Great stuff, Andy!

// remove sub node fa .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum::before, .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--category::before { display: none; } // add subforum links to responsive @media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) { .node-subNodesFlat { display: inline-block; } }

Top Bottom