1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Sub-forum styling issue

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by HenrikHansen, Jul 19, 2013.

1. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

I have chosen to have sub-forums shown in columns and also have this in extra.css

HTML:
    .nodeStats
    {
    display: none;
    }
    Result is that sub-forums in colliding with latest post info.

I had it working in 1.1 when I the sub-forums grid manually inserted, but chosen in 1.2 to use default code for this, but it seems I need some extra css code now to move sub-forums a bit below, so sub-forums is not colliding with latest post info block. Can anyone help?

subcolumns.jpg

2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

please give me a link to your site so I can see for myself and I will see what I can do

3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

You probably have some conflicting css because I've not had or seen this issue. You would be best providing a link to your forum so the person who is helping can debug the issue.

HenrikHansen likes this.
  4. HenrikHansen

The site is not public but I can open for a while, I really appreaciate if you take a look @Shelley and @EQnoble
    The problem disappears if nodestats is enabled. URL deleted again (problem solved)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

try pasting the following in EXTRA.CSS

Code:
    .node .nodeText {
    margin: 20px 270px 10px 56px !important;
    }

HenrikHansen likes this.
  6. HenrikHansen

Cool, seems to be working fine now as can be seen on site, thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

Shelley likes this.