XF 2.2 Sub Forum Pop Up Display

Dixie McCall

Is there some code or an add-on to display sub-node pop up in sort of a mega menu (or horizontal style in columns) rather than long vertical list?

If no add-on there should be. Sub nodes display and styling is neglected. :)

Thank you .

Solution
Judging by the screenshot, it's just a variation of the code I posted above but it also looks like they've edited the template and moved the sub nodes out of the div containing the parent.

All of that's fairly easy to achieve with template edits and custom CSS.
Thank you Brogan. I need this to work in the sub forum pop up too. The member clicks on the sub-forum link below the node and the pop up shows in columns rather than long list. Is this possible? Sort of like a mega menu look

Ok Thank you. I'm trying to figure out how they do their sub forms (see link and attachment). Looks like they are using cat/cat/forum structure but when I do this it doesn't look like this. Is their sub forum display style a result of custom work or can this be achieved with standard XF? I'm not talking about their style (colors etc.) just the structure and display. :)

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot (128).webp
    Screenshot (128).webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 16
Judging by the screenshot, it's just a variation of the code I posted above but it also looks like they've edited the template and moved the sub nodes out of the div containing the parent.

All of that's fairly easy to achieve with template edits and custom CSS.

Solution
Top Bottom