1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Styling the Profile Page

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ArcheXerxes, Aug 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ArcheXerxes

ArcheXerxes Member

I am trying to change the way the Member User Profile page is displayed.

Looking to do what is posted in the picture. I have tried playing with member_view but the tabs are not going to the right
    HTML:
             <ul class="tabs mainTabs Tabs" data-panes="#ProfilePanes > li" data-history="on">
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#profilePosts">{xen:phrase profile_posts}</a></li>
                    <xen:if is="{$showRecentActivity}"><li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#recentActivity">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#postings">{xen:phrase postings}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#info">{xen:phrase information}</a></li>
                    <xen:if is="{$warningCount}"><li><a href="{$requestPaths.requestUri}#warnings">{xen:phrase warnings} ({xen:number $warningCount})</a></li></xen:if>
                    <xen:hook name="member_view_tabs_heading" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}'}" />
                </ul>

Attached Files:

2. Malcolm M

Malcolm M Active Member

It's possible. I would recommend you doing the main layout that you want, and then move onto the smaller things like tabs and the cover etc

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  3. ArcheXerxes

ArcheXerxes Member

I am very new at css, can you please point me in the direction on how to create the main layout? I dont even know how to create a box

4. Malcolm M

Malcolm M Active Member

I believe it's the member_view template.. and the member_view.css

5. Malcolm M

Malcolm M Active Member

If you need help just ask :)