Stylesfactory.pl Hakkında

Broadcaster

Merhaba arkadaşlar,

Kısa bir süre önce Xenforo 2 tema ve eklentilerini beğenmiş olduğum www.Stylesfactory.pl İnternet sitesi üzerinde yayınlanmış olan tema ve eklentileri www.patreon.com üzerinden satın alarak www.kaynakci.com üzerine kurulumu yapıldı ve teslim edildi.

Bir süre sonra yeni bir eklenti sürümü yayınlandı ve güncelleme yapıldıktan sonra www.kaynakci.com xenforo 2 forum sistemi hatası üzerine, hata uygulamaları devam etti. Sorunun temel kaynağı kendi yapmış oldukları yeni bir eklenti sürümünden kaynaklanmasına rağmen mevcut sorun www.Stylefactory.pl ile ilgili bilgiler çözümlememiştir.

Xenforo.com sitesi resmi forum sitesi olması nedeniyle, burada hizmetlerini yayınlayanlara XENFORO yüzünden güven duyuyoruz. Lütfen sizlerde Tema ve Eklenti gibi hizmetler sunan kişilerin sorumsuz ve ilgisiz davranışlarını belirtiniz. Kimse zorluk yaşamasın ve parasını da haybiye kaybetmesin.

Tema ve Eklenti hizmetleri almak isteyen arkadaşlara www.stylesfactory.pl adresi kesinlikle tavsiye etmiyorum. Buradan uzak durun lütfen Bilinen ve Markalaşmış şirketleri tercih edin. 35$ ödeme iadesini yapmalarını rica ettim, bakalım ne gibi yanıt gelecek. Durum hakkında detayları sizlerle paylaşacağım. Saygı ve sevgiyle kalın.

Google Translate:

Hello friends, Themes and plugins published on www.Stylesfactory.pl that you like Xenforo 2 themes and plugins have been purchased from www.patreon.com and uploaded to www.kaynakci.com. After a while, a new plug-in version was released and after the update, error practices continued in the www.kaynakci.com xenforo 2 forum system error.

The current problem information on www.Stylefactory.pl has not been resolved, although the main source of the problem is the new plugin version they made Since Xenforo.com is the official forum site, the security of the services offered here is provided by XENFORO.

Please indicate the irresponsible and disinterested behavior of people who provide services such as Theme and Plugin. No one should have difficulties and lose their money. I definitely do not recommend www.stylesfactory.pl to friends who want to buy Theme and Plugin services. Please stay away from here, prefer known and branded companies. I asked for a refund of the $35 payment, let's see what the answer is. I will share the details of the situation with you. Remain with respect and love.

Last edited:
Hi there!
I'm very sorry that we couldn't resolve all the issues through our official support channel. Unfortunately, communication with this individual has been challenging from the very beginning. Nonetheless, our team members made efforts to address the problems every time they were reported. Following our diagnostics, it became clear that the machine/hosting configuration where the user is running the forum is incorrect.
We requested them to contact their service administrator to rectify the settings, primarily related to permissions needed for proper plugin installations. On the first occasion, some manual adjustments were made with a note that the hosting issue needed resolution to avoid similar problems in the future.After our recent updates, it turned out that the user once again encountered issues due to improperly configured hosting. Uploading templates or plugins was difficult.
Patreon is a subscription-based model through which (in this case) users gain full access to our entire database of plugins and templates (for the duration of the subscription), but it does not imply additional or enhanced support. We assist every individual who reaches out with the same level of attention.The user's behavior in our support chat was unacceptable, which is why we declined further cooperation.
We treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return.
Thank you very much for the positive responses from those who have seen how we approach helping others! :D
Of course, we will learn from the current situation along with the team and make adjustments to our actions to avoid such situations in the future.

Hi there!
I'm very sorry that we couldn't resolve all the issues through our official support channel. Unfortunately, communication with this individual has been challenging from the very beginning. Nonetheless, our team members made efforts to address the problems every time they were reported. Following our diagnostics, it became clear that the machine/hosting configuration where the user is running the forum is incorrect.
We requested them to contact their service administrator to rectify the settings, primarily related to permissions needed for proper plugin installations. On the first occasion, some manual adjustments were made with a note that the hosting issue needed resolution to avoid similar problems in the future.After our recent updates, it turned out that the user once again encountered issues due to improperly configured hosting. Uploading templates or plugins was difficult.
Patreon is a subscription-based model through which (in this case) users gain full access to our entire database of plugins and templates (for the duration of the subscription), but it does not imply additional or enhanced support. We assist every individual who reaches out with the same level of attention.The user's behavior in our support chat was unacceptable, which is why we declined further cooperation.
We treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return.
Thank you very much for the positive responses from those who have seen how we approach helping others! :D
Of course, we will learn from the current situation along with the team and make adjustments to our actions to avoid such situations in the future.
You are a liar person. If you are selling Themes and Plugins, you will always be behind the problem. Don't do this job, because you really don't deserve it.

Screenshot_20230902-135556_Chrome.webp

The XF forum is not a court where you have to verify.
If there is a positive response here and he confirms that the service he received is safe, he has to give a reference link, my friend.

It is my natural right to criticize and argue. No one can prevent a right given to me.

It is my natural right to criticize and argue. No one can prevent a right given to me.
Correct.
If there is a positive response here and he confirms that the service he received is safe, he has to give a reference link, my friend.
That is not correct.
No one wants to be harassed on her/his website because gave that reference link.

Edit: You can find the links without demanding them in the signatures.(Most probably they are the demanded ones)

Last edited:
Wanna bet... I foresee this thread being deleted in the near future.
Please note that there is a criticism and discussion section. Free thought is expressed here. If you offer a service sale on the Xenforo official forum site, you will always stand behind this service.

Since I refer to the Xenforo site, my preference is always to use licensed products. If the licensed product developer and producer does not stand behind their services and products, "Of course I will criticize." I want the licensed products that I have paid for to be flawless and error-free.

If an error occurs in the service or product and you do not compensate for this error, you will of course receive the criticism.

I also know how to use illegal services shared outside of the xenforo forum site. If there is a labor, there will always be a wage. I want the service and product that I have paid for to be in error-free and trouble-free working condition.

There have been many companies that I have traded with licensed products that provide other theme and plugin services. They all knew how to stand behind their service.

Don't know if this will help you but perhaps discuss this with both parties and xenforo staff privately. Airing your grievences on here doesn't go well especially when you're insulting the product who tried to help you.
please note that if you continue to insult others on here you can get infractions.

You look like a toxic person, i would be happy to give you refund and never see you back...

If you don't like the service @Stylesfactory provides, simply stop using them. At the most you're out $30 or so....move on. According to this post they did try to assist you. The issues you are having appear to be on YOUR end with your webhost, not their product.
Never had a problem with me, man. Working and doing business with me is a lot of fun. It's not about spending $30 or $50. I already deleted their services and products and reinstalled the forum. The stress and tension they caused me was more than enough. They did not stand behind their services and products and did not resolve their own mistakes. Now I'm looking my own way.

You look like a toxic person, i would be happy to give you refund and never see you back...
You commented without understanding the subject, my friend. I don't have a toxic personalityI don't care about the money I paid for the service or product.

Can vouch for stylesfactory - Always had a pleasant and helpful experience.

if your behaviour was unacceptable, Broadcaster - then I can see why they no longer wanted to help. Either way, I don't see this thread lasting long.

Can vouch for stylesfactory - Always had a pleasant and helpful experience.

if your behaviour was unacceptable, Broadcaster - then I can see why they no longer wanted to help. Either way, I don't see this thread lasting long.
I don't think there is a problem with behavior as a customer. If you are purchasing the product with a service fee, if this product has errors, and especially after releasing the new version of the product, if the customer has a problem with the product, the seller should find a solution to this problem. . As a vendor, I can honestly say that stylefactory is very irresponsible.

There was no problem with the old version used before the product update and everything was working fine. Errors started to occur when the new version was released. Even though I asked for help with this problem, the statement that the service provided by the web hosting company "does not support Xenforo software and the problem is caused by the web hosting company" put me in a very nervous situation.

I definitely do not recommend Stylefactory.pl to anyone. Thank you too for your comment.

Top Bottom