Stylesfactory.pl Hakkında

I mean, there's two sides to every story right. You say you wasn't disrespectful. They say you was. You say their service is poopy - they rebut that, and explain further. I think your feelings have been put across.

I understand you said it's not about money, but that of disappointment. I guess if you make a case with them and explain your reasonings and they're sound, then they may refund you (that is, if they haven't blocked you for the alleged bad behaviour). Failing that, seek a refund from your bank/paypal/patreon with your reasons? That way, they're not biased and your complaint, (with evidence) can be looked at and determined.

That, or maybe just follow the advice you have preached and not do business with them again. I have never had an issue with them, but each to their own.

Have a good evening. You're welcome btw :)

I don't think there is a problem with behavior as a customer
There is a way you address that... and if it is a member here that is causing issues with poor business practices or coding... you address it directly to the staff. They will do a "somewhat" investigation and if the complaint is founded in basis and is severe enough, that developer will lose access to their account.

Last edited:
I mean, there's two sides to every story right. You say you wasn't disrespectful. They say you was. You say their service is poopy - they rebut that, and explain further. I think your feelings have been put across.

I understand you said it's not about money, but that of disappointment. I guess if you make a case with them and explain your reasonings and they're sound, then they may refund you (that is, if they haven't blocked you for the alleged bad behaviour). Failing that, seek a refund from your bank/paypal/patreon with your reasons? That way, they're not biased and your complaint, (with evidence) can be looked at and determined.

That, or maybe just follow the advice you have preached and not do business with them again. I have never had an issue with them, but each to their own.

Have a good evening. You're welcome btw :)
You are right, I am very disappointed. I don't care about the money I paid for the product. It would not be right to ask for a refund. StylesFactory lost a good client and investor, that's all. Thank you also for your calming and positive thoughts. I was thinking of making bigger investments. Luckily, I've had problems like this for little money. Otherwise it wouldn't have turned out well for either side. Thank you for translating my feelings.

There is a way you address that... and if it is a member here that is causing issues with poor business practices or coding... you address it directly to the staff. They will do a "somewhat" investigation and if the complaint is founded in basis and is severe enough, that developer will lose access to their account.
The main source of the problem is the release of a new version, errors in the products after the update. Instead of finding a solution, producing or dealing with the problem, they did not help other than "blaming the service provided by the web hosting company".

I hope, my friend, I can express myself. I think you understand me too.

Don't know if this will help you but perhaps discuss this with both parties and xenforo staff privately. Airing your grievences on here doesn't go well especially when you're insulting the product who tried to help you.
please note that if you continue to insult others on here you can get infractions.
Don't worry, if you are a member of the xenforo site and offer 3rd party product and software support, of course, as a xenforo customer, I think I am free to criticize the product and service I receive. I'm the one being insulted here, but I'm still trying to stay calm. Thank you for your thoughts and sharing.

Top Bottom