XF 1.2 Styles and Activity Phrases

Amaury

Note: this is on any version, but I had to choose.

I help DOTATalk, a XenForo forum. We use custom styles from here or I try to make my own style, which I'm terrible at, as I've yet to figure out the style variables like on vBulletin. :(

Anyway, my activity is always Viewing forum list, for some reason, even if I'm not on it. For example, if I'm viewing the forum Off Topic, it says Viewing forum list rather than Viewing forum Off Topic. However, if I look at someone else's activity and they're viewing a forum, it correctly shows as Viewing forum [Forum Name].

This is only an issue on non-default styles, not the default style, so it's definitely weird and I'm not sure what it could be. I mean, it's not anything major -- trivial at best -- but I figured I'd ask.

There should be a 200 next to each request. Anything that isn't 200 or 304 is something that should be investigated.

MHlq4yr.png

Think I found the problem, @Brogan, @King Kovifor, and @Mike. When I disabled the Steam Authentication resource, the issue disappeared.

I'm not seeing the issue on both my customized default style and on the custom Casual style we downloaded.

Last edited:
Top Bottom