XF 1.2 Style templates location

I want to add some graphics to specific templates. Where would I find these two templates to edit them.

thanks,

View attachment 57130
View attachment 57131
On the second one, are you referring to the sidebar Share This page?
If so, I think
Code:
.sidebar .sharePage
would be the controlling EXTRA.css code to use. On the first, I'm not sure if you are wanting it for the Members, members page or what.

Yes, what... yes members sidebar sharepage (if so, then you can use the provided code in the EXTRA.css to apply the image, probably by modifying
{ background: url("images/forum/general.png") no-repeat scroll right transparent;} to fit).
Yes the Members tab?
Yes the Members page?

members page, also the staff block has image on members page but not on home page - a difference?
Screen capture to show what you are referring to. I find no "staff block" on the members page - unless you are referring to the sidebar stuff again?
For the logo in the header, why not modify your logo to include it. Otherwise you will probably need to define a background image for the header and use CSS to place it.
And, are you referring to YOUR style on YOUR site or the default style? Makes a difference and if on your site then a link to look would be beneficial.

Screen capture to show what you are referring to. I find no "staff block" on the members page - unless you are referring to the sidebar stuff again? Yes the "Staff online now" sidebar forum home page.

My style on my site - not default.

Screen capture to show what you are referring to. I find no "staff block" on the members page - unless you are referring to the sidebar stuff again?
For the logo in the header, why not modify your logo to include it. Otherwise you will probably need to define a background image for the header and use CSS to place it.
And, are you referring to YOUR style on YOUR site or the default style? Makes a difference and if on your site then a link to look would be beneficial.
I did attempt to do the log and images in header but now you can click anywhere in the header and it brings you hem, it should be just the logo that clicks and bring s you home.

You wanting all three at once? I'm still having some difficulty understanding exactly what you are wanting to do.
You don't do the LOGO in the header - it's already got a place for it. You have to do the additional images in the header setting as a background image with related CSS placements for the images. It's hard to tell you what to do without fully understanding what you are wanting.
Images immediately beside the logo? Images blown off to the right of the header section?
Again, a mock up of what you are trying to do would be beneficial.
What is your site so I can get an idea of what you are trying to do.

Here the CSS code used to place multiple images in the header.

Code:
#logoBlock .pageWidth .pageContent
{
    background: url(@imagePath/xenforo/sources/head1.png), url(@imagePath/xenforo/sources/sit2233.png),url(styles/mysite/xenforo/sources/headerbg.png)  #ecebdd;
        background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat, repeat-x;
        background-position: 30% 75%, 100% 35%, center 15px;
    border-color: #969288;
    border-radius: 7px 7px 0 0;
    border-style: solid;
    border-width: 1px 1px 0;
}

Is there a way to NOT have images via CSS show up on mobile device? It clutters the images together on Mobil.
Yep... just use conditional statements .... do one for responsive and one for non-responsive. In the one for responsive, just remove the additional "cat" ones and use the standard that you have (just the very last image and settings).

@Brogan has a fantastic resource at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/conditional-statements.1604/ and http://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-design.2193/

Last edited:
Top Bottom