XF 1.5 Style/Template showing blank page and not loading

I've been having an issue that has been driving me crazy for the last month, where the forums will show a blank page and not load when specific styles are set. If the style is not forced it will default to another style. This appears to randomly happen, it will be working perfectly fine then an hour or a day later it will break. There are no errors shown in ACP when this happens. To get the style to work again I can just refresh the Extra.css template by adding a space or something then clicking save, it will then work perfectly fine for a few hours/days then break again. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

On thing to note is that the default style still works and has never gone down, it is just the child styles that were created off this one that breaks.

We are using xencentral for customized language domains (not sure if the issue is with this add-on but it has been working fine for over 3 years). Each language domain has it's own template and domain. They are child templates of the main template with only a few differences in Extra.css such as the banner.

So far I have tried:

Disabling the recent add-ons installed
Reverting all recent template changes
Creating a new style (exact copy of the parent style that always works)
Create a new domain with a new child style

Non of which have worked and the style will still randomly break. Any help or ideas of what is going on would be greatly appreciated.

Running Xenforo 1.5.2

Which site are you having a problem with?

The one listed in your account has a more fundamental error related to the server/DNS.

I am having this too, anyone got any help? Im running the newest version...

Are you using the xencentral multisite add-on? The issue we had was when the style was only enabled for the extra domain and not the main forum board. When someone switched from one domain to the other it broke the style or something along those lines. The fix was to enabled all the styles on all domains.

Top Bottom