Style Properties?

FredC

ive poured over the style properties for hours now and i just cant seem to find the variables that controls the sidebar on the "Personal Details" pages (specifically on hover and the border).. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Capture_06072012_134105.webp

That one doesn't have a property. You need to use some custom CSS.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
.accountSideBar a:hover
{
	background-color: red !important;
	color: green !important;
}

That one doesn't have a property. You need to use some custom CSS.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
.accountSideBar a:hover
{
background-color: red !important;
color: green !important;
}
Thanks Jake, That did it!! :)
Now im having the same (but different) issue on another forum.. Could you help with the properties for titles on profile pages?
Capture_07032012_170901.webp

At work now or I could grab it for you, but VonDoom if you use Firefox you can install the plugin FireBug to locate these fixes extremely fast. Chrome also has a built in thing as well you can see which css properties each element is using. Just a heads up (y)

At work now or I could grab it for you, but VonDoom if you use Firefox you can install the plugin FireBug to locate these fixes extremely fast. Chrome also has a built in thing as well you can see which css properties each element is using. Just a heads up (y)
Thanks for the Tip Russ, Unfortunately im not all that versed in comprehending elements inside those tools. I tried in the past with limited success.

I've been looking at the FireBug addon. It seems very powerful. Would it be too powerful for a beginner? The ability for live HTML editing is a bit scary. I have issues finding things like the sidebar properties and wonder if FireBug is the answer. Or would you recommend FireBug Lite?

@Jake: How do you locate things so quickly and easily?

Thanks Jake, That did it!! :)
Now im having the same (but different) issue on another forum.. Could you help with the properties for titles on profile pages?
View attachment 31173

Unsure what your wanting to alter, is it the text? if so throwing the following into extra.css should work

Code:
.profilePage .mast .text {
    color: #ff0000 !important;
}

if it's the sidebock header background the following will work

Code:
.profilePage .subHeading {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/yourimage.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #535353;
}
This might all be configurable in the style properties though.

Top Bottom