1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Style Properties: Buttons

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Adam Howard, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

This is a button. One would expect button properties to be in Style Properties: Buttons

There are no (zero) properties in Style Properties: Buttons which change any settings for the above attached, circled
    Shelley likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Good catch.

Just took a good look in SP myself and confirmed. Perhaps an oversight is the cause here to include it in SP.
    Adam Howard likes this.
  3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I assume you are referring to the different color of the primary button? That has its own CSS which is not in a style property:

background-color: @primaryLighter;
    I think primary buttons are worthy of their own style property. Moving to suggestions.
  4. Adam Howard

It's a bug and you've kind of admitted it.....

Of chief importance; principal.

A preliminary election to appoint delegates to a party conference or to select the candidates for a principal, esp. presidential, election.

prime - primal - fundamental - principal - original

Seriously, if Style Properties: Buttons was designed not to have anything to do with primary buttons, which is a primary element... At best it is a bug and at worse a design flaw.
  5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you are arguing what is a bug then you should define a bug.

Try again.
  6. Adam Howard

We'll agree to disagree.... But if you don't think of it as a bug, it would more closely match as a design flaw.

It's a primary element which so happens to have a primary property and some how this isn't included in it.