• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Style Properties: Buttons

Adam Howard

Capture.PNG

This is a button. One would expect button properties to be in Style Properties: Buttons

There are no (zero) properties in Style Properties: Buttons which change any settings for the above attached, circled

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I assume you are referring to the different color of the primary button? That has its own CSS which is not in a style property:

form.css

Code:
.button.primary
{
	background-color: @primaryLighter;
}
I think primary buttons are worthy of their own style property. Moving to suggestions.

Adam Howard

I assume you are referring to the different color of the primary button? That has its own CSS which is not in a style property:

form.css

Code:
.button.primary
{
background-color: @primaryLighter;
}
I think primary buttons are worthy of their own style property. Moving to suggestions.
It's a bug and you've kind of admitted it.....

pri·ma·ry

/ˈprīˌmerē/
Adjective
Of chief importance; principal.

Noun
A preliminary election to appoint delegates to a party conference or to select the candidates for a principal, esp. presidential, election.

Synonyms
prime - primal - fundamental - principal - original

Seriously, if Style Properties: Buttons was designed not to have anything to do with primary buttons, which is a primary element... At best it is a bug and at worse a design flaw.

Adam Howard

If you are arguing what is a bug then you should define a bug.

Try again.
We'll agree to disagree.... But if you don't think of it as a bug, it would more closely match as a design flaw.

It's a primary element which so happens to have a primary property and some how this isn't included in it.