Style Permissions

Style Permissions 1.0.6

No permission to download
thanks. paid would be fine as long as it is priced reasonably. not a fan of addons that have a recurring charge even though they have a singular function that only needs updating if xenforo breaks their functionality.

I have users that want nothing but the forum, no ads, no sidebar...

I wonder if you could make this work for when a user purchases a paid subscription it would force user to a style (adfree) then when the subscription completes it automagically returns them to the default style (showing ads).

Force to one style with paid subscription
Revert back to default Style when subscription runs out

Thanks
Its special for you? So do you want to contribute for dev?

I would definitely pay for this. In fact, I posted a request in the third party add-on forum asking for someone to develop this but it seems like it would be relatively easy for you to do and would enhance the value of this.

Basically assign specific styles to specific usergroups. Usergroup One gets defaulted to Style One, Usergroup Two is defaulted to Style Two, etc.

Let me know what I can do to help facilitate this.

Thanks,
Ray

I would definitely pay for this. In fact, I posted a request in the third party add-on forum asking for someone to develop this but it seems like it would be relatively easy for you to do and would enhance the value of this.

Basically assign specific styles to specific usergroups. Usergroup One gets defaulted to Style One, Usergroup Two is defaulted to Style Two, etc.

Let me know what I can do to help facilitate this.

Thanks,
Ray
This version no long receive new features yet. Please use this version instead: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tl-style-permissions.6229/
Yet. Your request is possible to do.

I am on XF version 1.5 however... And have to remain on it for awhile longer because of some other critical plugins we need that don't work yet on 2.0.

Would it be possible to hire you to do what we need for XF 1.5 version?

Many thanks,
Ray
Yes. Possible ;)

Top Bottom