Style looking?

Fairly sure there is an add on to put Team Speak, or you could do it with widget framework the same way it would be done everywhere else. I assume if its like mumble or other voice clients it gives you code to insert on your site.

Fairly sure there is an add on to put Team Speak, or you could do it with widget framework the same way it would be done everywhere else. I assume if its like mumble or other voice clients it gives you code to insert on your site.

Anything that accepts html can drop a tsviewer.com thing in the block, widget, whatever.

Personally the version of the framework behind tsviewer was a bit old, doesnt support channel seperators and what not. So I went and grabbed the latest framework and dropped it into a Xenporta block like this:
upload_2014-9-9_20-25-52.webp

I'm not a HTML man so could you give me instructions on how to do it?
You shouldn't need instructions yet if you haven't purchased XenForo, which I assume is the case seeing as you are posting in Pre-Sales and you state you will be buying 'soon'.

Once you have purchased and associated your forum account with your licence, you can post your support questions in the customer forums.

Top Bottom