XF 2.0 Style issue

StoveBolts

Hi
I just migrated our site from 1.5.3 to 2.2. Unfortunately, a previous administrator made some modifications to the default style and it's not playing well with 2.2.
The face of the forum with the categories are scrunched to the left of the screen. Prior to turning on frames, the description of each forum went from horizontal reading, to almost vertical reading with a character width of 4 or 5.
Example:
Thi
s Fo
rum
is
for
tal
kin
g
Turning on frames solved this issue, but the categories now only consume about a third of the screen and is no scaling and the widgets place themselves below the catagories and will not adjust to the right of the forum list.

If I could fix this by simply overwriting some file that would put the forum back to a factory default style, that would be acceptable. If this is possible, which file would I use and is the file in the upgrade zip, or the full zip?

Thanks!
Jeff

I just meant if you want a factory default style with no modifications, creating a new style from the ACP with no parent style will do it. However, it looks like somebody pointed out above this may be caused by something else. Try disabling Cloudflare's minify CSS option.

I just meant if you want a factory default style with no modifications, creating a new style from the ACP with no parent style will do it. However, it looks like somebody pointed out above this may be caused by something else. Try disabling Cloudflare's minify CSS option.
I installed Uniform Style, and it has no parent. However, it does the same thing as the default style.... Is there a file that both of them use to build the home page?

I'm looking at the full install package right now, and this is what I see in the zip file. The only file I really see index.html, which when you edit it, it's blank.... The index.html on the server is also blank :-( Otherwise, I would overwrite it. I'm at a loss...
styles\default\xenforo
Capture.webp

Top Bottom