1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Style issue with custom style..

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Vicros, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

In the header, footer, and everywhere theres tables it adds this black line. Can see in the pic, any help would be awesome, as were trying to release this new highly customized Diablo 3 based style.

Attached Files:

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You'll need to ask the author of the style for support.
  3. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Lol we are the author. Were building it.
    Amaury likes this.
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Typically refers to when the image is sliced wrong/spaced wrong.

EDIT: Basically without a URL it'd be hard/impossible to debug for you ;p
  5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying.

You could have mentioned that in the OP. LOL
  6. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

if you convo me a link i will take a look for you
  7. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Its not sliced wrong. We have the best in the business working on this. It dont have any spacers. Even a simple sliced table, with 9 cells, gets jacked up. It's every HTML table with images.
  8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You are building it with a table?
  9. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Lol yea . It's how the professionals do it hahha it's how we have always done it from the old phpnuke to vbulletin 3 to phpbb3 lol. I guess we will go with divs now. Hahha
  10. MagnusB

MagnusB Well-Known Member

If you have completely redone the html in the style, you will have problems with addon compatibility.

Also, from the looks of it, there is probably a border or a background somewhere messing things up. As have been mentioned, without being able to look at it, it is impossible to tell.
    Adam Howard likes this.