Student Forums - For Students, By Students

Nas09

logo.png

http://studentforums.org
Launched in April of 2016 Student Forums, is an online forum created by students, for students. Student Forums is a great place to be yourself and meet new friends, get help on an assignment, get tips and tricks on school and living, rant about a bad professor, or talk about school in general. The owners at Student Forums have been working hard to create the best community for students. Come sign up now and meet some new friends!

Student Forums is a community I have created to help and entertain students like myself.

Please don't mind the lack of content as the forum is brand new. I would love some feedback and suggestions from you!

Also, if you'd like to join in the development of Student Forums, you can private message me.
Thanks XenForo community!

Cool idea for a forum, and like the mobile theme.

Something seems off with the resolution of the logo though... hurts my eyes a tad due to the blurriness.

Screenshot_2016-05-02-17-25-26.webp

Thanks for the feedback, Clever Moniker. I'll have to look into the logo resolution issue.
Yep you can upload your logo at 2x the size you want it to display at. This makes it retina friendly, something that UI.X will support!

Looks lovely! Need to fill those empty categories and hide your member/message stats until you have more than 4 members and a handful of threads.

May also want to turn off admin approval for registrations!

Great idea for a forum. I'm with @drastic on this, if it is what he is referring, that you need a design that reflect who your members are/what the purpose of the forum is. The white style doesn't,IMO. A colourful style would be more suitable, common colours that a school may use?

I think that even tho this font is cool (Abeezee) it's used too much on your board. It works great for header, I love for example this one : http://studentforums.org/index.php?post-ratings/ but I would use a second one, for most of the text - in messages - in order to give some kind of contrast and make this font more sexy (because it's less displayed :D).

That and the fact that I also think that some colors would make your board more appealing

Top Bottom