Stripe closed my account

Pepelepew

They said my site was a crowdfuning site and apong appeal they still closed it. So no more stripe for me

Is 2checkout any good?

Here is the email that stripe sent me after the appeal.
1000006867.webp
1000006869.webp1000006869.webp

Last edited:
I have a 2checkout account that I have used for many years for a business other than my forums. I have not used 2checkout with my XF forums, but my experience with 2checkout in my other business has been fine. If I go for long periods of time without activity, they send me a notice to run a test transaction through or the account could be deactivated for lack of activity. It's a minor hassle and that's the only real complaint I have in dealing with them (my business does very low volume credit card sales, but I need the option for the odd occasion).

2checkout shut me down many years ago from a fake issued DMCA. They refused to follow up. The worst part, it was a South Korean disgruntled employee that sent it. IMO, avoid.

PayPal banned me many years ago. It's the reason i got into Bitcoin. Years ago it was difficult to run a forum without PayPal and only Bitcoin. It was a struggle but now Bitcoin is starting to become widely accepted and preferred with no charge backs. It is truly the future. No middleman required.

Stripe and every other payment processor out there is no different then PayPal.

I suggest to use PayPal, stripe it too complicated and when something goes wrong your account will be banned .Support act quickly to close account but when you ask for help you need to wait 😅.

PayPal banned me many years ago. It's the reason i got into Bitcoin. Years ago it was difficult to run a forum without PayPal and only Bitcoin. It was a struggle but now Bitcoin is starting to become widely accepted and preferred with no charge backs. It is truly the future. No middleman required.

Stripe and every other payment processor out there is no different then PayPal.
They know that bitcoin and crypto are scam money. Use real cash

Top Bottom