XF 2.1 Stripe API upgrades

Nirjonadda

Does Xenforo 2.1.7 include support using Latest API version of Stripe? API changelog here. We have updated to use 2019-12-03 API version.

ScreenShot00027.webp

If I remember rightly we had an issue with Stripe payments not being recognised with user upgrades and at the time upgraded the API on the Stripe dashboard, as well as fixing the issue.

All has worked okay since

That is not the API version that we use.

We send requests using a specific version (2019-08-14).

Is this stated somewhere clearly in the ACP dashboard? I don't see it anywhere. I would very strongly urge you to stipulate the API version maybe on the server stats board or somewhere easy to find for whatever payment providers you support now and in future. For the record I'm on 2019-09-09 and working ok so far.

Stripe has a tendency to push updates once in a while so users maybe tempted to upgrade their API with little regard of what issues that may introduce with XF.

That is not the API version that we use.

We send requests using a specific version (2019-08-14).
Is this stated somewhere clearly in the ACP dashboard? I don't see it anywhere. I would very strongly urge you to stipulate the API version maybe on the server stats board or somewhere easy to find for whatever payment providers you support now and in future. For the record I'm on 2019-09-09 and working ok so far.

Yes, I'd also like to know the current API version. I can't seem to find any documentation on it in ACP. I'm a little confused over this.

in my (cafesaxophone forum) web hook the API version is 2016-03-07

I can see how to upgrade Stripe to the latest API version, but not to a specific one, e.g. to 2019-08-14 as advised above. (Or has this now changed?)

Last edited:
Top Bottom