[WMTech] Stripe Full

[WMTech] Stripe Full [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($99.00)
Does the addon still work with PHP 8 ?

Since XenForo 2.0 is not compatible with PHP 8, this version of the add-on is also not guaranteed to work with PHP 8.
If you are interested, you can open a support ticket at our website and ask us to test it manually for PHP 8 compatibility.

Seems, this is not updated anymore?

It is already updated and used by us at our sites (with the limited features we need).

However there has been no decision made to make this add-on sellable and sell it to the public. We simply haven't found a business model which allows us to create and maintain add-ons for XenForo and earn money with it. Even with a $99 product. PHP/JS developers are too expensive and rare these days.

Hopefully we can find a way (and time to do it) soon.

It is already updated and used by us at our sites (with the limited features we need).

However there has been no decision made to make this add-on sellable and sell it to the public. We simply haven't found a business model which allows us to create and maintain add-ons for XenForo and earn money with it. Even with a $99 product. PHP/JS developers are too expensive and rare these days.

Hopefully we can find a way (and time to do it) soon.
probably worth a shot but im sure my team could update it if they have time.

@Robust wrote me a custom Stripe Checkout add-on (almost 3 years ago) that is still working solidly; I've mentioned to him that he is free to release or sell it if he wants, so you may want to contact him to see if he is interested in doing so.

Top Bottom