• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Strava 1.1

No permission to download

MattW

MattW submitted a new resource:

Strava - strava bb code

View attachment 79712

Download and upload the Strava.php file to the library/MediaSites/ folder on your XenForo installation.

Media Site ID: strava
Site Title: Strava
Site URL: http://www.strava.com/
Match URLs: #http://www\.strava\.com/activities/(?P<id>[0-9]+/embed/[a-z0-9]+)$#siU
Embed HTML: <see callback>

Advanced Options
Regular Expression Matching: check
URL Match Callback: MediaSites_Strava::extractParams
Embed HTML Callback: MediaSites_Strava::buildEmbed...
Read more about this resource...

MattW

Russ

This is pretty freaking cool Matt, my brother and I use this for biking mainly, fun little way of gaining friendly bragging rights :D. Nice job

MattW

I wanted to do a mini blog on my site for my 10K training plan, but both this and Garmin don't use SSL for their iframe widgets :(

Rob

Hey Matt,

My brother is going to do a 2.4 Mile Swim, 112 Mile Bike Ride, and a 26.2 Mile Run (A Marathon) -
He'll do that every day though, for a week. [details]. Personally, I think he's totallybarking mad.

MattW

Personally, I think he's totallybarking mad.
You and me both! That's insane! I helped someone at work train for an ironman 3 years ago, and I saw the amount of effort he had to put in for 6 months prior, and it took him 17.5 hours to finish. I can't even comprehend doing that 7 days in a row :eek:

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
He could end up regretting it as that's a lot to put the body through.
Too much I would say.

The most I've ever done is 17 consecutive 10K/42m runs, earlier this year.

WoodiE

Anyone else having any troubles getting this to work for XF 1.4? When I add the bbcode, create a "MediaSites" folder and upload the strava.php file to it and add the embed code into a post I get a login screen in the thread.

MattW

Anyone else having any troubles getting this to work for XF 1.4? When I add the bbcode, create a "MediaSites" folder and upload the strava.php file to it and add the embed code into a post I get a login screen in the thread.

I've not used it in a while (well ever in a production site, due to me running SSL). I'll take a look at some point and see what is happening.

MattW

Works OK on my test site running 1.4

upload_2014-9-14_13-32-44.png

There is a slight issue with how XenForo has shows the matched URL, so I'll update the resource to wrap it in code tags