******* - [Store Product] User Name Style [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - [Store Product] User Name Style - This is a product-addon of Store Framework allows users personalize username style by their way.

INFORMATION:
This is a product-addon of Store Framework allows users personalize username style by their way.

SCREENCAST:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

FEATURES:
- Supported almost CSS Properties for username style.
+ Bold
+ Italic
+ Underline
+ Overline
+ Line-Through
+ Uppercase
+ Small Caps
+ Color
+ Grow
+ Shadow
+ ...

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt

NOTES:
- Please make sure...

Read more about this resource...

I honestly think $20 is way too much for this. I think $10 would be perfect, $15 max.

I totally support ALL @******* addons. Personally I thought this would have been part of the store-framework addon. With that being said I too agree (I hate to say that too...) that the $20 price tag is very steep for this addon. I would HAPPILY pay $10 & would think about $15. I would have to wait for additional support/functions for $20.

help, purchased this item as a test, now want to remove it but i cant.

in admin cp i get the error details in your main store thread. I removed all the purchase in the database but I till have the style.

this mod got problems lol

@topcat

How do you remove purchased products ?
Via Purchased page from public or Active Product Purchases on admin page.
As we checked, you got this error because bug when you delete Purchased Transaction. We will fix it on next version of Store Framework.

just curios is it possible to add custom css with this add one?

like having css rules like this:

color: #FFD700;
font-size: 15px;
font-weight: bold;
text-shadow: 0 1px 6px #000000, 0 0 5px #FFFF00, 0 1px 5px #FFFAFA, 0 1px 3px #000000;
background: url("link/to/animated/gif/pic.gif")

giving users more free will over the customizations would be great to have instead of just strict boxes where thy only can choose certain css.

should consider adding something like an advanced option where users can input code right into a box to customize there name..

and how is it different to this add one? - http://xenforo.com/community/resources/3-studio-usergroup-ranks.1581/

but the custom CSS code should be 100% in there to give users full access to all custom CSS code should be a must... a normal and a advanced mode with a CSS Box.

and i have mentioned this also in a request i made a long time ago here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/custom-user-name-banner.72494/

******* updated ******* - [Store Product] User Name Style with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom