Status Indicator [Deleted]

This page does not use my add-on at all. I have rewritten it.
That's why I said to look at how XF moves the avatar. ;)

It's in the message.less template. (@media section)
Code:
.message-avatar
{
    margin-bottom: 0;

.avatar
    {
        .m-avatarSize(@avatar-s);

& + .message-avatar-online
        {
            left: auto;
            right: 0;
        }
    }
}

@Snog
Any idea how we can solve the following problem?
I've already told you how to fix the first part with the flag covering the online indicator. But you don't want to do that.

The second part with the flag off center, I have no idea because I don't have your add-on and XF does not display the online status in the user info card.

Now I just understood why you said that. I thought the flag didn't belong under the indicator to the left.
No.

XenForo normally shows the online indicator at the bottom center and the flag is to the right of that.
flag1.webp

But XenForo moves the online indicator to the right when the single column is shown and the flag would cover it. So, the flag flips it's position to the left when XenForo moves the online indicator to the right.
flag2.webp

In your add-on, no movement of the online indicator is happening.

@AnzahTools Some more issue, member view indicator should be show under Edit avtar link text. Also member view indicator not working form mobile view?

Country Flags are not showing correctly from mobiles view. Before this showing like this but now this showing very near.

Can it be that it is a conflit with your style or even another add-on? I can't report this bug.

I have reported here 3 bug issue here. So what you are not able to replicate?

1. Member view indicator should be show under Edit avtar link text. I think this one from @Ehren Uniform style.

2. Member view indicator not working form mobile view?

3. Country Flags are not showing correctly from mobiles view. Before this showing like this but now this showing very near.

Unfortunately I don't have access to these styles, so I can't solve the problem very well.
I'm sorry but I can't give support on third party add-ons.

oh sorry, because i use our forum as todo list i have missed that

What was the problem again? Which indicator on which page?
can you please give me screenshots?

@AnzahTools Member view indicator not working form mobile view. Also we have new problem after updated @ozzy47 Country Flags by IP Address 2.1.1 Version. Status Indicator not showing correctly in Member card popup.

ScreenShot00093.png

Mobile view:

ScreenShot00094.webp

Top Bottom