XF 2.2 Startpage / typical CSS

Robert9

There are some solutions to bring threads and posts to a new custom start page.
There a re pages, there is an add-on from XON to upload pictures and use bbcodes.
There are countless styles and templates with new designs and maybe pages and css for pages also.

What I am looking for is just some css for typical things to make a nice front page without using my typical frameworks like bulma, bootstrap, foundation ...
Do we have something like this? I am really lazy today ... :)

How will you be coding your font page? Will you be using hand coded HTML or using a development environment such as Dreamweaver or Pinegrow? It would be helpful to know as the CSS environment would be unique to what you are wanting to achieve. There are a multitude of CSS variables, so some idea of what you have in mind would allow us to help you more.

If I wanted to do that, I wouldn't have asked. :cool:
But you are just asking for some css. It's impossible to tell you "some css" without more detail for what you explicitly want to achieve so. Hence the basic answer which will at least get you started on a home page with posts, threads etc.

There are a multitude of CSS variables, so some idea of what you have in mind would allow us to help you more.

Exactly my point.

I use widgets displayed in a flex container e.g.

Code:
.container
{display:flex;
justify-content:space-between;}
.flex-item
{max-width:31%}

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Apparently my question is difficult to understand. A typical answer I would have expected would be:

Look here =>, this is a free template with typical elements that go well with XF.

I can look at something like that, copy the CSS and use it in my site.

Meanwhile, i have solved it. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom