Started off just as a Forum, Now a Magazine!

surfsup

Here's a very short story...

1. Created a forum back in 2008 for the Cleaning & Restoration industry for Professionals here, we now have over 400,000+ posts as well.

2. Just launched our very 1st Cleaning Magazine called Clean Informer here

Thanks for my father of giving me the idea, forsaken for the template, thanks for everyone here for the motivation including digitalpoints mods and suggestions I follow of his.....plus all the money I spent back in the day to ppl on his forum and learned who to do biz with and how much I got ripped off too (years ago haha) :D - There is still a few mods I am in dying need of that I really want to replace on our forum.....but I am looking forward to the Blog makeover coming soon and the online store!

Want to know some of our stats:

Monthly Readers: 50,000+​
Registered Members: 13,596+​
Forum Posts: 430,895+​
Daily Posts: 922+​
YouTube Views: 585,035+ & 867+ Subscribers​
FACEBOOK FANS: 4,566+​
TMF Classifieds Our Members Sold a Value of: 2,753,674 !​

Congratulations on your success! The P8ntballer forums started off the opposite way, from a magazine.

I have several clients involved in the cleaning industry, all are doing well, I will ask them if they've seen your forum :)

Wow congratulations. Do you have a list of addons you are using? The site looks fantastic and very feature rich. Way beyond anything the native Xenforo has.

Top Bottom