Start conversation

Start conversation [Paid] 1.8

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Start conversation - Start conversation from post.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Start conversation from post.

When the Start conversation link is clicked, it will automatically add the thread title and quote the post in the conversation...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: DGG
Opening this in an overlay would be great (without redirect to conversation after sending). Maybe with user option to disable it and auto close.

Last edited:
Hi Andy,
why you save all the node_ids in an option, when they are chosen all?
You could have all/none or list?

The add-on checks only the secondary usergroups;
you must be reg user as primary group and admin as sec. group, else the excluding is not matched.

Last edited:
That is to be expected, XF2 permission work off of everyone to be in the registered usergroup.

I still see two problems:
1. Lets check all forums instead of saving them all.
2. If i want to use this as admin only, what should i do? I need to set up a second group for everyone else than me and exclude this group.
Maybe it should be the opposite, including instead of excluding.

Please add an option like:

use it in all forums

instead, have a list of forums; this is standard for a longer time for many add-ons.

It is really annoying that I am not allowed to forget your addon every time when I add a new forum.
And every time we have problems later because I do forget to add new forums for your addon also.

So, please, add this really small thing to your wonderful add-on.
Thank you very much.

It seems also to me that there are queries we don't need always.
If we can save queries, we should save them, right?
Please have a look, thank you, very much.

I have solved it for me with changing the template;
but you really should solve this with: all or specified ones
or something like: if array not empty, check array like now, else show the links always; this is maybe the easiest solution; i will try it later.

Top Bottom