Start ABC and access to help

Paulinho

Hi. I am considering establishing a forum on internet and have neither any technical skills nor any ambitions to do technical implementation or maintenance work.
A couple of questions:
1. Is there any way you offer telephone support or email support, or is all support provided through this forum?
2. If I have understood it correctly, is it so that you can help me to establish/install a forum , and that it will be on your server?
3. Do you have any templates allowing for sponsors to advertise on the forum , in terms of banners or other things?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Paul, Norway

1. Support is via forum and tickets only. Ticket support is included with the license for 12 months, and must be renewed when expired if you need more ticket support.

2. No. XenForo provide the software, you must install it on your server yourself. They do have an install service extra you can pay for, but this only includes installing the software, nothing else.

3. Yes, there are plenty of templates for adverts.

Liam

Thanks a lot for useful information, Liam. Btw, I have now got a demo, can you provide any help/tips on how-to basics. For example; how to establish new categories and sub-forums etc.?
:)

Last edited:
is all support provided through this forum?
2. If I have understood it correctly, is it so that you can help me to establish/install a forum
There is also a Third-Party Services & Offers forum where you can hire somebody to work on your forum. For example we provide a XenForo monthly maintenance service but there are other users that offer installation or customization services

There is also a Third-Party Services & Offers forum where you can hire somebody to work on your forum. For example we provide a XenForo monthly maintenance service but there are other users that offer installation or customization services
Thanks for information, Claudio. But in order for me to purchase this solution it would be comforting to know if there somewhere is "quick guide" how to get started.

Top Bottom