Staff Online List

I have found the template and code which displays the Staff Online box (sidebar_online_users):

PHP:
<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} OR {$user.is_admin}">

I want to add another user group to the staff list, but I can't work out which code to use. I tried the group number and the group url name:

PHP:
OR {$user.is_5}
OR {$user.is_group-name}

But neither worked. Any thoughts?

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} OR {$user.is_admin} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 5}">

Alright, lets see if I'm reading this right. This adds user group 5 to the "Staff Online" list in the sidebar right?

So if I have 9 Staff Members (Director- 3, Deputy Director- 6, Executive Assistant- 7, Senior Mod- 4, Mod- 5, Video Media Streams- 9, Social Media Coordinator- 11, Video Media Productions- 10, and Graphic Designer- 8) can I use this code to display them all under the "Staff Online" block?

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} OR {$user.is_admin} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 5} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 6} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 7} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 8} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 9} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 10} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 11}">

EDIT: Well whaddaya know, it worked. Thanks!
This answers my question.

Top Bottom