Staff Activity

Staff Activity 1.6

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Staff Activity - Shows activity of Administrative and Moderating user groups.

Description:

Shows activity of Administrative and Moderating user groups.

This add-on allows site owners to quickly see how active their staff members are.

(Example of Staff Activity link)

View attachment 135638

(Example of Staff Activity page)

View attachment 135639

(Example of User Group permissions)

View attachment 135640

Installation:
  1. Download staffactivity_v1.0.zip and unzip it
  2. Upload the Andy directory to your server, the...

Read more about this resource...

Nice AddOn. (y) Maybe you could extend this a little to show the moderative activity such as deleted threads / posts, moved threads,....?

Looks like a very useful add-on! Might be worthwhile adding hyperlinks to the numbers for the info that is searchable (thread create/thread replies/etc) and also an Admin CP link to the moderator log filtered by that user (admin.php?user_id=X&_=logs%2Fmoderator).

Yet another extremely good idea, Andy. I clicked on this thinking that it would make a lot of sense, and then when I saw the author was you, I wasn't surprised.

Not a huge deal, but if you are viewing from your cell phone, have responsive turned on, and your background is black you can't view the mod activity column. Great mod!

So let me get this straight: If I enable the add-on just for administrators, it will show administrators the activity of other administrators and that of moderators, right?

So let me get this straight: If I enable the add-on just for administrators, it will show administrators the activity of other administrators and that of moderators, right?
Correct - basically anyone with Moderator permissions.

However, the new "Select Member" function allows you to select non-moderators :)

If you've got a large staff with zero activity checking this at a glance is an issue. Could this be set to only show staff if they actually have been active, hide if not?

This is a handy addon, thanks!

@AndyB great add-on, however I have a bug report and a suggestion for an enhancement.

Bug: When a user is viewing the Staff Activity screen and Selects a Date Range, the system displays the results. However if you click on Sort by Thread Count or Sort by Member, the date range resets to Jan 1, 2017 - Dec 31, 2017.

Enhancement Suggestion: Rather than a link to sort by thread or by member that re-executes the sql query, consider making the table headers the sortable link for each column.

I have just installed it. Thank you. But now i see that all of our mods are working hard, so i will chaeck it maybe in a half year again.
But i really would like to see how anther special usergroup behaves in our board. Is there any addon to check a single (or more) group, see how often they are only, write posts, threads and so on?

I have just installed it. Thank you. But now i see that all of our mods are working hard, so i will chaeck it maybe in a half year again.
But i really would like to see how anther special usergroup behaves in our board. Is there any addon to check a single (or more) group, see how often they are only, write posts, threads and so on?
A way to get around this is create a new usergroup, then assign a random moderator permission(I used edit vote) to a forum (even one they can't see) - as long as the user/user group has moderator permissions, they will appear in the list :) - there's no way to sort by usergroup though.

I uninstalled all of my addons recently for a site overhaul and am getting this error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'forum.xf_robots' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Tuesday at 10:31 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...')
#3 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/Andy/Robots/Index.php(103): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(330): Andy_Robots_Index::getHtml('', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code(95): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateCallback('Andy_Robots_Ind...', 'getHtml', '', Array)
#6 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#7 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#8 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(140): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n...', Array)
#11 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(69) "https://xxxxxxxxx/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

Any idea how I can correc this from appearing?

It is possible to enable some caching or set default date range? Calculating statistics is quite slow, especially for default date range.

Top Bottom