Staff activity

Staff activity [Paid] 1.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Staff activity - Shows activity of Administrative and Moderating user groups.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Shows activity of Administrative and Moderating user groups.

This add-on allows...

Read more about this resource...

Code:
XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL statement prepare error [1064]: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY username ASC' at line 4 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 106
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAll() in src/addons/Andy/StaffActivity/Pub/Controller/StaffActivity.php at line 59
Andy\StaffActivity\Pub\Controller\StaffActivity->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Hi @AndyB

Thank you for your awesome add-on.

I have an issue with the Staff activity add-on, it does not show all staff on the staff activity page (we have 4 moderators, showing only 1 moderator which is the most active), We have 2 moderators groups + 1 administration group. but I can filter the member I want.

Top Bottom