[SSD] User Group Badges [Paid] [Deleted]

It's not, no. That was developed in-house by Steve.

Looking into the issue with SSD. It's hosted on @TJA's server, so hopefully he's not at work.

Are you sure SSD isn't gone for good? Seems an odd coincidence that all the resources here are deleted and the the SSD site becomes unavailable...

I don't know any updates for this addon yet, I'll just re-distribute it in a few days, hopefully. I'll try to answer any questions about it though.

One thing I think it needs is mobile support, to show the group names when the icons are touched on mobile. Need to brush up on some jquery to accomplish this I think.

I don't know any updates for this addon yet, I'll just re-distribute it in a few days, hopefully. I'll try to answer any questions about it though.

One thing I think it needs is mobile support, to show the group names when the icons are touched on mobile. Need to brush up on some jquery to accomplish this I think.
It doesn't seem to be compatible with Xenforo 1.5.x

You can check it out on my website XPOFF.com

Old badges are still there but we can't make new ones.

Has this been redistributed yet? I am more than willing to pay for it, this is just the final missing piece for a community I have been working on recently.

Top Bottom