[SSD] Thread Info [Deleted]

Stolen Sheep Design submitted a new resource:

[SSD] Thread Info - See thread statistics at a glance

A simple little addon to add some Thread Statistics to the top of your thread page.

The colours are taken from the Color Palette, so will automatically change for each style.

Stats are:-
Created; Created By, Last Post, Last Post By, Total Replies, Total Views, Members who have liked first post, Reply to thread.

Default XF Style:-

FlatAwesome+ by PixelExit:-
View attachment 121207

Antiquark by Audentio:-
View attachment 121205
Crumble by Audentio:-...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks. Nice.
But it would be great if it was right in top (center) of the first post in each page of the thread:
2015-11-05_16-01-21.webp
Now its not neat enough in discussion thread of resources

We'll be leaving it the way we have it for the foreseeable future as it installs neatly onto all styles without any further adjustments required. As you must have discovered since you're happy with the layout on your site, it's easy enough to move around to suit your forum needs :)

But by the way it was a good idea)
Thank you, we had fun putting this one together.

Yes. But I mean exactly like the picture I posted. just above the thread. without space.
(now its now neat enough for my forum. But by the way it was a good idea)
If you go into your thread_view template and place this code....
Code:
<xen:include template="ssd_thread_info" />
Wherever you want the Thread Info to appear, don't forget to turn off the corresponding Template Modification though.

@Stolen Sheep Design

Nice add-on, tyvm but I have a question...

I replaced all colors under the template => ssd_thread_info.css to black but the usernames still in grey and I did not find the class.
Can you please tell me which class I have to modify to apply the color black?

Thanks.

Ah, I forgot, actually I've already published it some time ago, but as a premium customisation on customizexf.com.
Umm... did you customise ours and release it? Or rewrite it? As I'm pretty sure we didn't give any permissions for customisations and rerelease lol

I customize it for my needs, only css thing, not your install file... as I remember I've showed it once to you, but sorry, not sure right now. If it's a problem, I'll removed it asap, no problem.

I customize it for my needs, only css thing, not your install file... as I remember I've showed it once to you, but sorry, not sure right now. If it's a problem, I'll removed it asap, no problem.
Yeah I know you customised it, but we never discussed agreeing for it to be released by you :)

Top Bottom