XF 1.5 sqlite3.so

WhatChaMissin

Hi all,

I'm having difficulty logging into my forum. I can look through threads/posts with no problems. However, when I try to log in or reset my password I get a 500 internal error message. My server error logs has the following;

[09-Aug-2017 19:28:13 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/php70/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/sqlite3.so' - /opt/php70/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20151012/sqlite3.so: undefined symbol: zend_ce_exception in Unknown on line 0
[09-Aug-2017 19:28:13 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20151012
PHP compiled with module API=20131226
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0

My host has instructed me to do the following;

Renaming the php.ini file
Verify that I am not using the database user on another database
Increase the PHP memory

and finally upgrade my shared hosting to a VPS plan. ( Their reasoning; "the size of the databases that you are using is causing you to run out of PHP memory, while waiting on queries to complete.")

Unfortunately, none of those steps, including purchasing a new VPS Plan has done nothing to correct the issue.
Would anyone know how I can correct this error? Would I better of switching hosts?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Top Bottom